Nowadays people are more interested in watching various tv shows and web series from video streaming platforms like Hotstar, Voot, Sony Tv, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. So if you are searching for how to download videos from Voot on PC and Android, then you are at the correct place.
What is Voot?
Voot is an on-demand video streaming service from Viacom 18. It is the digital network arm of Viacom 18. The users get access to various shows of multiple channels like Colors, MTV, Nick, etc. To get access, the users need to install the Voot App in their smartphone devices. The app is available for both Android as well as iOS. The users can also directly access the Voot website from their PC, Laptop or smartphones.
Voot is only available for Indian users and it is very much popular among the teenagers of the country. The most loved shows teenagers like The Stage, Roadies, Big Boss, etc. are broadcasted on Voot. But users generally find problem downloading videos from Voot. So we are here with the solution on how to download videos from Voot on PC and Android.
How to Download Videos from Voot on PC
There are always many solution to each problem. Similarly, there are multiple ways you can download videos from Voot on PC. We are not doing to each and every method over here. We will only discuss two easy and convenient methods.
- First of all, you need a very strong internet connection to download the videos because of their big size.
- Once you have that, open the official website using this URL: www.voot.com
- Find and open the video that you want to watch and copy the URL from the address bar.
- Open the new tab in your browser and go to www.9xbuddy.com
- This website will help you download any video that you want.
- Once you reach the website, you will see a search box on the homepage. Just paste the copied URL that you copied from Voot in the search box.
- Now, click on the Download button and the website will show you various download links.
- You can also see the available format for the video.
- Click on the download button once you select the format of the video.
- This method is a bit similar to the previous one. We are going to use a website to download the videos.
- First, you have to go the official website of Voot using the official URL.
- Navigate to the Movie or Show that you want to watch.
- After that, copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
- You now have to go Acethinker Video Downloader.
- Paste the copied Voot URL into the box there on the page.
- Simply click on the Download button on the beside the box.
- Now, choose the format and quality of the video and the download will start automatically.
These were the two processes for How to download videos from Voot on PC. These two methods will surely help you to download videos on PC. If you want to know how to download videos from Voot on Android, you need to read this article further.
How to Download Videos from Voot on Android
To download videos on Android smartphones there are various apps available which can help you to download videos. The steps of downloading videos from the two best apps are given below.
- Videoder is a similar app and works much like the Tubemate app.
- The downloading process is along the lines of the previous method.
- First, download and install the Videoder App from www.videoder.net Once you have the app on your device, open it and tap on the icon of Voot.
- Find the video you want to download and start streaming it.
- Tap on the download button in the bottom-left corner.
- It will show you various download links.
- Select the one according to your preference and tap on it. You will have the option to change the name of the video.
- Make whatever change you want and tap on “Start Download”.
- Download the Tubemate app from its website which is www.tubemate.net
- Install the APK after downloading it on your device.
- Now open the app and enter www.voot.com in the URL bar of the app.
- You can also use this app as a browser so it will take you to Voot.
- Make your way to the video that you want to watch and start playing it.
- Once the video starts streaming, you will see a red button with an arrow on the screen.
- Tap on this red download button to see the quality options.
- Select the quality, tap on the button again, give a name to the video, and tap on OK.
So this is how you can download videos from Voot on PC and Android. The methods are very easy and simple to execute. If you still have any doubts you can inform us. We will be happy to help you.