Everyone loves to listen to music, especially in their smartphone devices. There are several music streaming apps available in the market which you can use for listening to music.
Spotify is one of the best music streaming apps available for Smartphone devices. In this article, we will discuss changing Spotify username and profile picture with easy steps.
Guide to Change Spotify Username:
Follow the instructions in order to successfully change the Spotify username in your devices. Read the company information carefully before making changes to your Spotify account.
- Open the Spotify app from the app list of your smartphone device.
- Now tap on your library option from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the gear icon from the next screen.
- Now you need to connect your Facebook account with your Spotify account. So, you need to use the connect to Facebook option to continue.
- Sign in with your Facebook account, so that Facebook account can get linked with your Spotify account.
- Follow the steps required to complete the linking process with the Facebook account on your device.
- Now you need to log in with the same account using the Facebook login details.
- Now you need to go to the Spotify website using any web browser and create a new account.
- Give any appropriate username which you want to change your Spotify account into.
- Spotify does not allow the user to change the username, so you need to disable the previous account. You also need to cancel the subscription if you are having any subscription in the previous account.
- Now contact the Spotify customer care and ask them to transfer everything including the playlist into your new account.
- You can easily change the display name which will replace the username. But you cannot use it for login into your Spotify account.
Guide to Change Spotify Profile Photo:
Follow these following steps for changing the Spotify profile picture in your smartphone devices. Read the complete instructions before applying them to your device.
- Launch the Spotify app from the app list of your smartphone device. application is not available in a device then you can simply download it from the app store of your device.
- From the Spotify app, tap on your library option from the bottom right corner of the app.
- On the next page tap on the gear icon which will appear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select connect to Facebook option on the next page.
- You need to sign in with your Facebook account, as the Spotify account will get linked with your social media account.
- Follow all the steps and successfully allowed the Spotify with your social media account.
- Now tap on the login in option where you will get to see the Facebook profile picture in your Spotify profile.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone device and go to your Facebook profile.
- Now you need to select the edit option which will be available just below your profile picture.
- A drop-down menu will appear from there you need to select the option select profile picture.
- On the next page select any image and use it as your new profile picture on your Facebook.
- Now you need to wait for 48 hours in order to get the updated profile picture on your Spotify account.
Spotify will offer you with the best quality of music streaming services along with music on demand. We have collected the complete information about changing username and profile picture from different sources and official website and posted them in this article for you.
Share this useful article with others, so that they get to change their Spotify username and profile picture easily.
Hi, This is Om Prakash Saroj. I Have More than 5 years experience in Creating a Professional Design. Love to work, like to use my creativity, want to make my clients happy.