Credit information bureau India Limited (CIBIL) is one of the reliable credit information company available Nationally. They basically collect and maintain credit information of all the Indian residents which is being provided by different banks. In this article, we will discuss how to check credit score online for free.
Guide to Check Credit Score Online for Free:
A credit score is much required if you are applying for a loan, as the lender will check the credit score provided by CIBIL. This will help them to analyze that the loan applicant is having the ability to repay the loan on time or not. According to the latest reports, currently, CIBIL is having 2600 members.
All of these members are from several leading private and public sector banks, non-banking companies, financial institutions, and housing finance.
CIBIL score or TransUnion CIBIL score is its three-digit number which will be ranging from 300 to 900. In simple words, we can easily determine that by checking the CIBIL score, the person’s capability of repaying loans and credit cards in the past.
The higher your credit score will be, the more frequent your loan and credit card application will get approved in the future. In order to check the CIBIL score for free, you need to follow these following steps thoroughly.
- Open your web browser in any internet-accessible device.
- Now you need to open the CIBIL official website using the web browser.
- After the website opens up, you need to click on the link which shows a free credit report.
- Now it will ask you to create a free CIBIL account on the website.
- Once you get to the account creation page, you need to provide various information in order to verify your identity with CIBIL.
- You need to provide the date of birth, postal address, gender, identity proof number. It can either be PAN card, Aadhar card or voter ID card number.
- On the next step, you need to accept terms and conditions on the website to continue with the account creation.
- After the account creation is successfully completed, you will get to check the credit information report (CIR) on the CIBIL website.
- Note that, you will only get a full Free credit report one time in a year. In order to get another report in the same here then you need to pay ₹550. You can also get to choose from various paid subscriptions, which will help you to check your CIBIL score and report according to your preference.
Checking your credit score is much easier due to the online availability of information. CIBIL basically collects all the credit information of each and every individual, as a return the generate the credit score and credit report.
We have gathered the complete information about checking free credit score online from different sources and posted them in this article for you. Share this useful article with others, so that they get to check their credit score online for free.
Indian, Love to travel and blog about it.