On every first Sunday of the August month, Happy Friendship Day is celebrated all around the world. In 2019, World Friendship Day or International Friendship Day is going to be celebrated on 4th August. Friendship Day marks the celebration of profound friendship and respect that friends feel for each other. The first International Friendship Day was proposed in 1958 in Paraguay. Since then, World Friendship Day is celebrated every year on the first Sunday of August.
Friends are a very integral part of everyone’s life. Without friends, life is incomplete. You always require someone in every situation of life to motivate you and encourage you. As it is rightly said that friends are the family that we choose. So be wise in making friends and make sure that you are not in the bad company of friends.
So we are with some Happy Friendship Day quotes ,status and images. Go and share it with your friends and make them realize how much special they are to you.
Happy Friendship Day Quotes:
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.”
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
– Anais Nin
- “A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.”
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”– Oscar WildeAdvertisement
- “Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.”
- “The love of my life is the love between friends.”
- “To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy…”
- “A true friend is one who takes your hand and touches your heart.”
- “You know all about me, you know all about us. So, my dear, you are very special to me.”
- “Connected by emotions, connected by dreams, joined by hopes and not by blood. This is a beautiful relation we hold.”
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
— Henry Ford
Happy Friendship Day Status in Hindi:
- Kabhi kabhi dosti me b duriya aa jati h
Phir b succhi dosti dilo ko milati hain..
Voh dost hi kya jo kabhi naraj na ho….
Par succhi dosti hi dosto ko manati hai
- Kyun muskilo mein sath dete hain dost
Kyun gumo ko baant lete hain dost……
Na rishta khun ka, na hi riwaz se bandha
Fir bhi Zindagi bhar ka sath dete hai dost
- Aksar jimmedariya majbur kar deti h apna shehar chodne ko
Varna kon bachpan k sathi aur apno k bina jeena nahi chahta
- Dost dil ki har baat samajh jaya karte h,
Dukh sukh k har pal mein sath hua karte h
Dost toh mila karte hain taqdeer walo ko,
Mile aisi taqdeer hr bar hume dua karte h
- Ek tamanna thi jo hasrat ban gayi,
Kbhi dosti thi ab mohabbat ban gayi,
Kuch is tarha shamil hue tum zindagi me
Tujhe sochtey rehna meri adat ban gayi..
- Hamari dosti ki umar hum se bhi zyada hogi,
Tumhari har aawaz hamare liye wada hogi
Tum bhi sun lo kaan khol key,
Jisne dosti pehle tori uski pitai b sbse zyada hogi
- Teri dosti mein khud ko mehfooz maante hain,
Hum doston me tumhe sabse azeez maante hai.
Teri dosti ke saaye mein zinda hain,
Hm to tujhe khuda ka diya hua tabeez mante hai.
- Aasman se utari hain, taaron se sajai hai
Chaand ki chandni se nehlayi hain,
Aye dost, Sambhal ke rakhna ye dosti,
Yahi to humari zindagi bhar ki kamayi hai
- Duniya se mile gum to bahut hain
En mile gamo se ankhe num to bahut h
Kab ke marr jaate en gamo ko sehkar
Par dosto ki duaaon me dum bhi bhut h
- Kash phir milaney ki wo wajah mil jaye,
Saath jitna bhi bitaya wo pal mil jaye,
Chalo apni apni aankhey band kar le,
Kya pta khwabo m gujra hua kal mil jaye